Bad services from Taj Employment Agency

A sincere advice! Me and my friends had been cheated with Taj Employment Agency! Please think twice before you singed up with them. When you complaint about the maid what they will say change new maid and straight away told us the new charges! Muntaz is the boss but she don't really bother about your problem. What she will advice you when u have some issue with the fdw, just Change a new fdw and she will inform you the new charges without you asking. Whats important to them is Money not our problem. Expensive but yet poor service! Becarful guys!

Oh..it's really terrifying. I am looking for a maid..but will definitely not go to Raagav agency. Thanks for review.

Mine was chandra maid agency, Super horrible and all the maids were not skilled.

They kept changing The Maid for me and end up me paying so much.

My current maid now taken from taj employment agency, she is Super good.

And that mumthaj lady was very efficient in her service. She even called me to check if my FDW was fine and if anything give her a call back !

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Unscrupulous Raagav Maid Agency. Where is justice?

I totally agree with the above grievances as I have been also cheated by this woman Mangai the so called Director of the Raagav Maid Agency. Unscrupulous . Strange that she can survive in Singapore, a city deemed to be with law and order. None of the government agencies are taking responsibilities to deliver justice to the deceived because of the man made policies which does not help the poor and needy ones. If the sanctions in law are effective such unlawful activities will not happen. I have been also cheated by this woman Mangai who took $1280++ and never deliver the helper nor returned the money. She defied the court order to return the money. She is a born criminal who knew all the loop holes in the law. As there is no prevailing law to crush such activities because middle income and poor are not the privileged people of this elite society. How many people can afford lawyers to pursue the case and get justice done. Justice must be available to all immaterial of their social status. Justice must be freely available to everyone and should not come with a price tag. Unfortunately the poor cant afford that is why such mal practices are continuing in this society. I hope all the afflicted will receive justice. The law must be revised to prevent such unscrupulous business activities and tighter policies to be enacted by the agencies like MOM, ACCRA, CASE, Courts & relevant Associations. The question is who can deliver justice to people like us and protect the other innocent people.
Service
Raagav Maid Agency Director
Pros
  • First impression is excellent to trap the customers

UNSCRUPULOUS RAAGAV MAID AGENCY PTE LTD

I would like to caution people as to hiring Foreign Domestic Maids from Raagav Maid Agency Pte Ltd, as they are incompetent, dishonest, negligent and very bad customer service. Mangai, the Director of the company is very bad mannered person. Her staffs are mere telemarketeers and does nothing more. Once they secure the Agency Fees their true nature surface. Customers are forced to buy the Domestic Maid Insurance from their appointed insurance company, ie. Great Eastern. Their Agency Fee is about $988.00 for one replacement of the maid within 3 months period. Which is relatively high within such a short period and the company has no authority compel the customer to buy policy from the insurance company of their choice. (Probably they are getting some commission from Great Eastern). Mangai doesn't allow the customer to talk to the maid. They also listen to our conversation and will truncate the communication as and when they feel do so. They do not allow the customer to discuss the arrival dates. The customers are kept in dark once they sign the agreement. The maids never arrive or they arrive in Singapore at their convenient time. You will never get a proper reply from Mangai's staffs as they cant do nor know anything. I have never seen any such ill mannered person like Mangai. Very Rude & Unethical. Once she collected the Agency Fee she treats the customers like her servants at her mercy. After collecting the Agency fee we have to call them countless times. You will be lucky if you get any response. Its one woman show .....A to Z all is Mangai....and you will never get to speak to her. Everytime you call her staffs will say that she is on medical checkup, on leave, went for lunch, medical leave, etc... She has no clue to other people's Time. Physical & Emotional situation nor Empathy & No sense of Responsibility. She lied to the customers that the Application for the In Principal Approval(IPA) has been sent to MOM but in reality she wouldn't have sent. She will say that the website application is closed for the day and can only put up the application during officers. Dear Friends please be advised that the MOM Online Applications are now in operation for 24/7 - 24hours. Most Employment Agencies are being unscrupulous. They don't bother about the customer's financial and circumstances. Raagav agency also never give you the copy of the maid's passport and the maid's previous employment history records for verification. I wonder on what criteria this company has been awarded. Whomsoever had awarded the title to the company surely lacks in judgement. I am appalled that such atrocities are permissible in Singapore where Law & Order are mandatory. None of the regulatory bodies are taking responsibility for such malpractising employment agencies and protect the members of public. They so busy in maid abuse issues and fail to scrutinize the core problem makers and their fraudulent activities. Greedy & Selfish Employment Agents in their making of fast money, while the foreign domestic maids exploiting all the loop holes in the labour law to their advantage. Justice is not easily available for the weaker ones. Please take note that all the above incidents based from real life situation and not fictitious. Be careful in selecting the employment agency's background, FDW maid's records, take time read the contract, talk to the maid and confirm in writing the arrival date.

Not only This Agency. Taj Employment Agency also the same.

What they want is Money! Can't trust them at all.

Thanks for the review as i was plannibg to get a maid from raagav. I would definitely avoid them.

#1199071

I have also experienced the same treatment n worst of all that Mangai cheated my money...i have been trying to call her but doesnt answer my call...she is really a big cheat

#1172023

Yes she is terrible and dishonest person. It's either a self claimed award or a fake one.

Hope she closes down soon and get what she deserves. I was cheated by her too.

View more comments (3)
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Unfair Service Review

Mangai is nothing but a cheat. All she cares is about her agency fees and after that is never helpful. She is full of lies and not client oriented. She claims in the tv ad that she provides the best service but it is utter rubbish. PLS NEVER GO TO RAAGAV!

Raagav Maid Agency are cheats

Mangai has cheated me and my friends. She will show you profiles which are already taken and employed by other agencies and customers. She will disappear till even time and switch off phones. Her staff are screwed up and will never entertain our plights. Mangai has worked for another cheater agency Bushra Employment and now call as Taj Employment Agency. You will never receive a replacement and or money. Beware friends, what happen to me today will happen to you too. Raagav Maid Agency has been given 16 demerit points by MOM for their bad service and money swindling.They are WORST AGENCY IN SINGAPORE

RAAGAV Maid agency I got no words to describe the amount of pain I when through with them. Cheated me my upfront payment.

I hv made a complain to Mom about them. Horrible costomer service.

Mangai such a money minded person. She forced me over to employ in her new agency after she quitted from her pervious agency work place.

I would hv rather employed my DOMESTIC MAID from the old agency which I use to take from. No proper company and not trustable. Keep changing venue if her office.

When missing with my money for almost two months. Please don't trust this agency and I am saying this Coz I know the amount of pain I when through.

Mangi is the most problematic person that I have ever seen. She is extremely rude and disrespectful.

She collected my cash and delivered a helper who is extremely incapable of doing walk.

BE AWARE THAT RAAGAV MAID AGENCY HAS ALL THE REJUCTED MAIDS. I changed by helper 4 times and still causing me a lot of problems.

Raagav has the highest agency fee with low service !

Taj is the worst maid agency ever. They want upfront cash but do not deliver.

I waited for 6months before they even send in my levy reduction. All this while I have been paying 275 for the mid levy and I am a born and bred Singaporean. And shoba had the cheek to lie to me saying that they have send in my application to MOM from the very beginning.

And after calling MOM, tHEY didn't receive any reduction levy from Taj agency in with regards to my maid. And the worst part is that they keep blaming MOM FOR EVERYTHING and taj agency is very inefficent

@PissedConsumer980426

Raagav maid agency even worst, they never bring in my maid just like yours, but I never wait, I switched over to taj as they had the lowest agency fee compared to the others

@PissedConsumer980426

Hi, are you willing to share your bad maid experiences on tv programme called Ethiroli on Vasantham? you can contact me at 6350 **** or email to djdashini@***.com. thanks.

@PissedConsumer980426

I also had bad experience with Taj Maid Agency. Once they've received the money, any complaints pertaining to the maid, they will not entertain and never answer your calls. Beware of Taj/Bushra Maid agency even though they heavily advertise in the media.

Both chaindra maid agency & Raagav maid agency also very problematic. More concern about earning rather then giving quality service.

Very disappointing. Never heard of taj but saw advert in tv.

I have also suffered with a maid whom I took from Ragaav. Mangai said she could cook, take care of children and very hardworking.

She also gave me a comment, "See those veins on the maid's hands, hardworking hands!" ***. Veins could be seen as the maid was tooooo skinny. that's all. This maid I took couldn't cook, cant get up at night when it is raining to close windows and most of all cant wake up in the morning to prepare breakfast for me and my husband.

Always I have to wake her up. Always daydreaming and very busybody. Love to sleep and very picky with food. The maid even asked me to buy for her ponni rice just for her to consume.

I complaint to Ragaav, but no use, just talk talk that's all. All money is involved. For me to send her to the agency and get another maid .

I have to pay transfer fee + lodging fee for this old maid till she gets an employer. In the end, I send the maid directly to her hometown.

View more comments (26)
Singapore, Singapore

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article